Sunday, July 26, 2009

Vinod Kambli on 'Sach Ka Saamna'



Recently watched Vinod Kambli on the show "Sach Ka Saamna". The particular episode was already making buzz due to the news that Kambli has said something against his best friend and the god of Indian cricket, Sachin Tendulkar. Well, I am not here to talk about that. Though I would say that I am relieved that the truth is out and now everyone knows that Kambli had not said anything bad about Sachin.
I just want to congratulate Vinod Kambli. There was a time when Kambli was my favorite cricketer. There used to be a wall in my room at Ranchi which was covered with paper cuttings about Kambli. I have fought with so many people while arguing that Kambli is better than most and is not getting his due. Now, he does not play anymore. His bank balance is nothing great....as revealed by him on the show. Kambli answered the questions with honesty, showed that he is truthful to his wife....and after winning 10 lakh rupees, he quit the show!!! Thats probably the first time that he demonstrated self-control!!!

I still love you Kambli. All the best!!!

3 comments:

Saurabh Jain said...

Some suspect that it was a publicity stunt !! It saw the gossip in today's TOI !!

Rupa (BNB) said...

Even I feel Kambli was Better than many. Sometimes he is very much under rated.

BTW in which channel this Program is aired?

sports2020 said...

Impressive!Thanks for the post
Sachin Tendulkar Wife