Friday, April 15, 2022

A kick in the guts

Today was a bad day. And this blog is going to be exact opposite of my previous blog.

I got up at 5:10AM today to get ready for the workout session from 6-7AM. Though I had decided not to check the weight and concentrate on the process, I felt this sudden urge to check the weight today. I last checked the weight 5 days back and since then I have been doing everything 'right' and hence I hoped that the weighing scale would boost my morale. I was in for a rude shock. My weight has marginally increased in the last 5 days! All those strenuous exercises, hours of walking, weight training, eating light and hours of swimming meant nothing? 

It was truly a kick in the guts.

I felt so disheartened that I asked the trainer to cancel today's session. I did not go for a swim. I did not walk in the evening. And I had lots of unhealthy food today.

I am feeling DISAPPOINTED due to the weight gain. I am feeling CONFUSED as I do not why this happened. And now, I am feeling GUILTY for doing what I did today and not doing what I should have done today.

I would bounce back tomorrow.

(Pic Source/Courtesy: FriendlyStock)

No comments: