Saturday, June 23, 2012

Unfair

I know you liked the work. You have said that to another person and I know about it. 
I know you have used the work. 
I know you have also mentioned that you would use it in other forums as well.
I know that you have been giving credit to another person for all the work. The other person did half the work but so did I. I deserve half the credit.

You should realize that the work was much more difficult for me as I did not have much background. Hence, I had to work 2-3 times more in order to put together something that will make you look good. I did not have any bandwidth yet I did the work. I am still trying to overcome the backlog it has caused.

And when I asked you whether you liked the work, you sound aloof and say that it was 'okay' and you were not particularly satisfied but decided to use it since the audience did not have much idea anyways. This when you have already mentioned that the work was also used in another forum and it was appreciated.

I worked through the night to get this work done for you and you do not have anything to say? 


No comments: