Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Bucket List


'Kick the Bucket' means to die and 'Bucket List' refers to the things that one wants to do before he/she dies. Following is my bucket list;
  1. Go to Egypt with my family, especially my father
  2. Travel to Leh/Ladakh on bike
  3. One month backpacking holiday across India
  4. See the Grand Canyon
  5. Own a Royal Enfield (and probably...wear a dunce cap till I own one)
  6. Gift a car to my father
  7. Visit Masai Mara National Reserve or Kruger National Park
  8. Palace on Wheels ride with my family
  9. Visit New Zealand with my wife (as it was her impromptu response when asked what would she like to do if she comes to know that she will die pretty soon. She must really like the place!!!)
  10. Cover the bucket list of my parents
I am sure this list would keep changing but for now, this is what it is....

(Pic Courtesy: thehappymd.com)

No comments: