Saturday, June 9, 2012

Gulp and Burrp in Kuala Lumpur

So far, I have had limited chances to test the food scene in Kuala Lumpur. I have tried restaurants/eateries in and around my office complex only. However, with my limited experience, following is the list of dishes and restaurants that I have liked so far;


  1. Lamb Burger of Las Vacas. Believe me, it is heavenly...and quite filling
  2. Butter Chicken Rice of Dgend (note: it is very different from Indian butter chicken)
  3. Roti Telur of Banana Leaf
  4. Chola Bhatura of Khaana Peena
  5. Indonesian Fried Rice with Chicken of Hainan
  6. Chicken Biryani with Lahori Puri, Raita and Ice Tea of BBQ Nights
  7. Pepper Chicken and Rice of Secret Recipe
  8. Chilly Chicken of Mr Singh Dhaba
  9. Most of the dishes of Anjappar
More than anything, this list shows that I have hardly tried anything outside Mont Kiara and Little India areas. I will start exploring pretty soon....I promise. Aur ek baar jo maine commitment kar di to main apne aap ki bhi nahi sunta!!!

No comments: