Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hats Off!!!



Hats off to two of the most important women in my life;

  1. Firstly, My mother because today she actually cried for my grandmother (Amma), who has almost never been nice to my mom. Amma is ill, physically as well as mentally. My mother has always taken care of Amma however Amma has always complained about my mother to everyone. I believe, this is her way of gaining sympathy and to ensure love and support from  from everyone. Now, when Amma is almost bed-ridden and everyone else has their priorities, my mother is taking care of her. My mother even accompanies Amma to the loo!! Still, Amma scolds and curses my mom with or without reasons. I feel bad for my parents. However, today when I spoke to my mother, she cried because of Amma's helplessness!!! Amma has always been nice to me but I still hold a grudge against her for being mean towards my mom and sister. But my mom, who could not even raise her children in the way she wanted to because of all the interferences, is feeling bad for Amma!!! She is unbelievable and truly great. I salute her for this.
  2. In my generation, I do not think I know any woman who has managed to take care of an infant all by herself. Everyone has the support of mother, mother-in-law or at least a maid. My wife has none of that. She takes complete care of my daughter, home as well as me and she does a bloody good job!!! I do whatever I can but it is not even 1%. Hats off to her. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hats off to your Mother and Your Wife!! You are really very lucky to have these two sweet and great ladies in your life ...Touch wood!!