Thursday, November 24, 2011

Why have I suddenly started blogging so much? These days, whenever I get any free time, I start blogging!!! It was not like this till a few days back. I used to spend time on Facebook (which I still do), watch movies, takes pictures etc. But now....blogging is on top of the list.

I guess its mainly because I do not have many people to talk to. Cannot spend all the time on phone and am still pretty new to this place to have friends to hang-out with. So, probably I am talking with this blog to overcome the loneliness and boredom. 

Weekend is round the corner. Had planned for a city tour but that cannot happen now. For some reason they do not include a single passenger!!! So I guess, there would be a lot of blog posts over this weekend....unless I find something to keep myself occupied. 

No comments: