Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Big Developments Today

Back from office. Big developments today. Got my first salary in Malaysia!!!! And they did not deduct any tax!!! Moreover, the company did not deduct anything for the salary advance that I have taken!!! So the pay cheque was much much much bigger than I was expecting. Seems they will start deducting the tax only from January but then I will have to pay the tax for November and December. And the company would start deducting for the salary advance from December. So jitna mazaa karna hai, abhi kar leta hun....baad mein to khaane peene ke vaande hone waale hain!!!

The other big development is that the dependents visa for my daughter and wife is looking to be approved in a day or two. My daughter will get a 3 year visa as I have a 3 year visa. My wife will get 2 year visa only....I am so thankful to the immigration department :P 

Some colleagues in the office showed me how can I cross the firewall and access gmail and facebook. It is good to have people in the team with tech background. However, blogger is still blocked :(

No comments: