Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Gods Must Be Crazy!!!

I am a big time foodie (just look at me once and you will able to make that out yourself). I love having different kind of food. And I must admit that the kind of food I love won’t feature in any dietician’s recommended list. However, as I am facing zillions of health complications, I have been trying to find healthier alternatives. During this search, I have uncovered a huge flaw in god’s system!!!

God made this world. But why did he/she have to make a few things so complicated? Why is it that the kind of food one likes to have is always unhealthy? Burgers and pizzas are unhealthy but having raw garlic is good for health!!! God certainly has a sad sense of humour!!!

If you are confused whether a dish is good for your health or not, just rely on your taste buds. If you do not like the food......in all probability, it is good for you. (Note: Please do not have something like cow dung to prove my theory wrong). There are few things (the list is certainly not too long) which taste good and are also good for health. For example, corn flakes. But one cannot have corn flakes 3 times a day and 365 days a year!!!
You can imagine my frustration as I actually sat down and created a 2*2 metric (see below). One side has the “taste meter” and the other has “health meter”. As it goes with most metrics, the “place to be” is the extreme “north-east” corner. In other words, the items in the extreme NE are the best to have as they are yummy as well as healthy. But whats that!!! There is nothing in the extreme NE corner!!! That is the flaw in god’s system!!!


2 comments:

ρяєєтii said...

Good Job Men...!

Gaurav 'Khanna' Jain said...

Invalid representation...
For 2x2 both the axises should be independent of each of other !
Here Y is inversely proportional to x axis :P