Sunday, February 4, 2007

Superman

When I think of him, the words that immediately come in my mind are loving, emotional, kind, honest, self-respectful and strength of character. Since my childhood I have always admired him. He is a man with a great personality.

During my childhood, We hardly got a chance to stay with each other. And during those days, I used to be so scared of him that I never tried to understand the person he is and how much he loves me.

Times have changed and we are more of friends now. We discuss anything and everything under the sun, much to the amusement of my friends. I have always looked up to him. He has always been there as my pillar of strength. Its always a great feeling to have someone to back you whenever you are making a decision. I know that if things go wrong, some people will stay by my side and most will abandon me........but he will definitely be there to support me and pull me out. He is my Superman.....he is my dad. I love you papa, more than anything and anyone and you know that.

1 comment:

~anu~ said...

he is my superman too!!