Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Hard Reality

In the past few month, while going through an extremely dark phase, I realized that most people and most relationships are fake. Not that I did not know that earlier but some more relationships/people unexpectedly are in that list and that has made me truly wake up to reality. Some people behave in a certain manner because of their circumstances and your circumstances. They are friendly with you. However, when the circumstances change, people change. It's the hard reality.

And ya, I am not blaming ANYONE! Knowingly or unknowingly, I may have behaved in similar manner with someone at some point of time. I hope not but….I may have. Humans, by nature, are flawed! 😃

We have to remember one thing. At the end of the day, you fight your own battles. There are very few people (if any) who you can count on.

No comments: