Monday, May 9, 2022

Steps Count: Off Track



Last fortnight has not been good from health point of view. I have been fairly irregular in all aspects, including steps, swimming, exercise as well as diet. We went for a week-long holiday and I always knew that it would impact the momentum - however, it was needed as I need to ensure that the interest of others are not always getting subordinated. My daughter's summer break is going on and a holiday was required. The kid has shown unbelievable patience during COVID as we have hardly stepped out in last >2 years. 

Holiday is done and the momentum took a hit. The body also went back to behaving like previous days and when I restarted the walking and exercise, I felt aches and pain everywhere. Moreover, walking in sand on the beaches put additional pressure on the knees and I developed knee pain. 

Now, most of the issues have gone away and I need to immediately get back to the fitness regime. From today onwards, I would walk at least 10 steps everyday. And would exercise at least once a day.

No comments: