Friday, July 3, 2020


I was leaving Hyderabad for a weekend trip and did not know where to park my vehicle during that period. I had recently moved to Hyderabad and did not have a safe place to leave my vehicle unattended. I had spent over a month in hotels, service apartments and at the house of a kind friend. 

Someone suggested long-term (in my case, just 2.5 days) parking at Hyderabad Airport. I was not comfortable with the idea but wanted to try it out too. Was not a great decision!

As soon as I completed the security check, I started thinking "did I turn off the head light", "did I lock the vehicle", "will the vehicle be safe" and everything bad. This continued for the entire 2.5 days I spent outside Hyderabad and made me miserable.

When I landed in Hyderabad, I was really anxious to reach the vehicle. This smile is what I had on my face after finding my vehicle. Was so relieved. Car was safe. Little dirty though. Took it for a wash immediately afterwards. 

No comments: