Saturday, July 22, 2017

KV Dipatoli Commerce Batch 1995-97: Mini Reunion


It was a pleasure meeting school friends after so many years. In some cases - after 20 years!!!

We had been planning a catch-up for a long time. It never worked out. I was in Malaysia, 2 friends were in Australia. The others were also in different cities in India. However, after Juggy's sad demise, I thought that I should try and meet my friends. Made a trip to Delhi and asked everyone to come. One came down from Dehradun and another from Jaipur. Somehow the timing clicked this time and w could meet. Wish Jinish, Jittu and Ajit could have also been there. Wish Juggy was still around. 

Life is short - try to be in touch with and meet people who are close to you. I did that. I will continue to do that. Cheers!!!

No comments: