Sunday, December 4, 2016

Will miss you B-9-6

Father served in the army and I am working with fifth company. So moving houses is not new. You pack your memories and move to a new location. That's it. You cannot get too attached or too emotional.

However, it is different this time around. I have been in this house for over 5 years. Probably the longest that I have stayed in any house. But more importantly, this is the house in which Ananya has grown up. She was 4 months old when she came to this house. So many happy memories are attached.

We are moving to a different place. Today is the last day in this house. Well....I may have to come back one more time to formally hand over the house. But it is not easy. It feels like I am leaving behind a bit of Ananya. 

I will miss you B-9-6.

No comments: