Thursday, January 14, 2016

We met again. Well....not really 'met' but we came together (with several others) on a social media platform. 

I never expected that we will ever be in touch again. All these years, I hoped that you are doing well. It seems you are and I am glad. 

All these years, I thought that if our paths ever cross again, I would apologize. I also thought that it would be really awkward. But I am surprised how calm and normal things have been. That is really mature of you. 

We do not talk to each other and I completely understand that. After all that, I do not expect friendship between us. I have nothing to say except sorry. 

I am glad that you are okay....and happy. There was a lot going on in your life back then and it was overwhelming for you. I would like to believe that you are past those issues. Keep smiling and take care. 

No comments: