Thursday, October 16, 2014

Learnt a lesson today.

Never tell a client that you are ready to meet ANYTIME.

I need to have a discussion with a client today. Yesterday, I reached out to the client asking for the time and venue. He indicated that he is not available today and indicated that he can meet tomorrow. Now, I am flying out tomorrow and my day is jam-packed. However, the meeting is important as well. So, I wrote to the client that it would be great if we can meet today and ANYTIME is fine with me!!!

He has asked me to come to a resort at 9 PM!!! The meeting would last for few hours!!!

So, I will be getting ready in the evening and will go to meet a client in a resort. I am feeling like a HOOKER!!! But at least the resort is a premium one. So at least I am a A-League hooker. 

:(

No comments: