Friday, October 3, 2014

Hmmmph!!!

A deliverable of a project that I am working on is staring at me and; 
  • I do not have a single slide to show so far
  • I am helping someone to prepare a deck for someone else's speaking engagement
  • I am helping someone in creating a market sizing and forecasting model for a project that I am not supposed to work on. Only my guidance is required but it is going way beyond that
  • I will not be able to start work on the deliverable till Sunday morning. Afterwards, Sunday and Monday (a public holiday) would be spent on preparing the deliverable
  • I was up till 3 am staring into decks and spreadsheets for other projects
  • I am feeling really really REALLY tired
  • I am writing this blog in hope that it will freshen me up
I hate this.

No comments: