Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Whats AAP?

I do not think that any regional party has ever got so much attention as Aam Aadmi Party has been getting. Initially I had mixed feelings about the party. I liked some of the people associated with the party. But now, I am not as confused and I will never vote for it. I have my reasons. 

However, the way the party is being 'exposed' in media (all forms), makes me think that Congress (though some say that AAP is an extension of Congress) as well as BJP are getting a little scared of the party. After all, it is just a regional party. 

Or is it because Delhi is extremely critical? Having different parties in Central government and Delhi state government may be awkward? 

Do not know. But I am finding these sting operations and exposé extremely strange.

No comments: