Monday, July 9, 2012

Trip to Port Dickson


In May this year, we went for a Automotive team outing to Port Dickson. It is a beach town. I am told that there are lot of things to do over there but with all the presentations that were scheduled, we did not get a lot of opportunities to explore the place. More importantly, the trip would have been much more enjoyable had I gone over there with my family. 

Nevertheless, we did manage to spend some time on some team building activities. The time spent in the pool was quite fun and relaxing. The resort that we stayed in, 'Thistle', boasts of an inviting and hard-to-avoid pool. We played water volleyball in the pool. Evening was full of dance (which I skipped) and drinks (which I did not). Overall, it was a good trip with a good mix of fun and work. Though I would have loved some more fun quotient.

No comments: