Monday, June 25, 2012

Super Sunday!!!

Yesterday, after a long time, we could enjoy shopping. I know that most men do not like shopping or at least claim so. I am not one of them. I love to shop but I have my likings. I do not of course like grocery shopping. I like to shop for electronics, sports and camping equipments and ahmm...kitchenware.

Yesterday, we got a chance to do all that after a long time. It was all thanks to the cooperation of Princess Ananya as she did not get bored or cranky.

We bought a lot of stuff...electronics, kitchenware, sports equipments as well as apparel. We also had breakfast as well as lunch outside!!! I cannot remember when was the last time we had done that!!!

I really loved our Sunday outing. Though there was nothing extremely special but all new parents would be able to identify with and understand this joy.   

Now Ananya madam, can we go to watch a movie....or will that be pushing our luck too far?

No comments: