Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bring it on....Please!!!

Several people remind me of a professor as well as the character "Chatur" in the movie, "3 Idiots"!!!

Like Chatur, they say things in a complicated manner. Even when they are criticizing someone, they say it in a very discreet and extremely complicated way. And when someone speaks like "Rancho"....simple and straight from the heart, they suddenly behave like the professor. They do not like it!!!

Will not deny that in the past, I have also been there. I have always done that to avoid any unnecessary arguments (stupid but true). However, I have always made it 'sufficiently clear' whom I am talking about. Some people do not do that as they want to have a Plan B to later completely deny that they targetted you. With such people, you do not have a choice but to be discreet and 'mysterious' yourself...like I am being now!!!

In fact, I will also not deny that many a times I have written stuff on my blog about people without doing enough 'research' and have regretted it later. Sometimes I have been stupid enough to hear only one-side of the story. My opinion may or may not have changed but at least I should have tried to understand both perspectives. Or even better...I should have avoided writing anything at all as it was none of my business.

I am learning from such mistakes and now I try to avoid such stupidity. I try to mind my own business. However, I would still not tolerate an attack on myself (given I am right or at least have a point) or people who matter to me (given they are right or at least have a point).

I would urge you to speak/write to me or about me directly. Infact I would respect that.

No comments: