Thursday, May 31, 2012

In my company, there is a research track and there is a consulting track. It is really hard to make out who is on which track. Researchers work on consulting projects and consultants keep adding primary interviews based on client's budgets!!! 

However, at least one researcher proved that he is a researcher and also why is he a researcher. The guy sent me a feedback saying that one of my slides is not looking 'nice' as it does not follow the 'standard template'. Not that I had prepared a deck in a flashy and jazzy template of my choice. I did use the standard template of the company. What he did not find nice was that I did not use the standard ugly looking tables but represented the information in a visually-appealing manner. 

Buddy, I know you do not understand it but you do not have to make it so obvious!!! 

No comments: