Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What was I thinking?

Just received the statement for my Maxis USB internet device. RM 100!!! That when I have hardly used it!!!

It is not their fault. That is the monthly rental that I signed up for. However, I am thinking why did I take the connection in the first place!!! I have a high-speed broadband connection at my home, I cannot use it on my Samsung Galaxy Tab outside home, I do not need it when I am in the office and most of the shops/eateries over here have free WiFi!!!

It was an emotional decision at the time when I came to know that the installation of the broadband connection will take some time. I thought that I must have internet connection to talk to my daughter. What I did not realize that I was entering into a 6 month contract!!! Now I hardly use the device so 600 Ringgits have gone down the drain.

Though now I prefer not to get into that calculation but I cannot avoid calculating that it is around INR 9600!!! :(

No comments: