Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Something to look forward to

Yesterday, for the first time during my stay in Kuala Lumpur, I had something to look forward to while walking back home. I knew that I won't have to use the keys to open the door (which I eventually did....to surprise Roshni and Ananya). I am so happy that they are here. As Paul Walker said in Eight Below..."Almost Perfect"!!!

And there is something else to look forward to. Home-cooked food. Yesterday, we had Rice and Chicken!!! That was heavenly!!! Though we did not have all the required ingredients, Roshni was able to prepare a great Chicken Curry. I was not feeling too well in the evening and went to bed around 8 PM without having dinner. But I got up at 12AM as I did not want to miss that dish.

Ananya has been chirpy as always. She wakes up just when I get ready to leave for office and then makes me late!!! :) She makes me forget a lot of things that usually worry me.

I am happy.

No comments: