Monday, December 12, 2011

Missing my mom

Everyone loves a set of people - parents, spouse, girlfriend/boyfriend, children, siblings, friends etc. When you are away from them, you miss them. But do you miss everyone in the same manner? Or do you miss everyone whom you love at the same time? Not sure about that.

I have been away from my family and friends for a while now. I miss all of them but whom I miss at a particular time/moment differs. Or let me put it this way...I miss all of them but sometimes, I miss someone more than everyone else. More often that not, I miss my daughter. Sometimes my wife. Sometimes my father......and right now, I am missing my mother a lot...more than anyone else. I would like to be with her at this very moment. :(

I have become a cry-baby since I have come to Malaysia. Not that I actually cry but I get depressed pretty frequently as my miss being with my loved ones.

No comments: