Sunday, November 20, 2011

Yes...No...May Be....Can't Say

Me.One: I do not think that I can stay here for long
Me.Two: C'mon you can do it, you should think positively
Me.One: May be. I may adjust over here after a while. But whats the point of staying so far away from everyone?
Me.Two: You are just being emotional and missing everyone. Think about long term...the bigger picture
Me.One: But my priorities are different
Me.Two: You have to think and care about these things as well. After all, you would not like to be left behind
Me.One: Of course, I would not like to be left behind. No one wants to be left behind. But I do not want to be the one who was not there with his family when they needed him either
Me.Two: There is no emergency, isnt it? You are just thinking negatively
Me.One: Probably right but I need my loved ones around me. Without them, I feel helpless
Me.Two: They will be with but you will have to wait
Me.One: Its not that I only want my wife and daughter over here. I want my parents over here as well
Me.Two: It can be difficult to manage things....expenses, travel, healthcare...things are costly out here
Me.One: That is the point....then is it worth it?
Me.Two: It could be worth it after a while. You can go back. You can bring them here and manage better....
Me.One: Too many uncertainties....this is what is making my life difficult
Me.Two: There would be uncertainties everywhere....but is it the uncertainties or are you just missing them too much
Me.One: I do not know
Me.Two: You need to have that clarity

Shut up you two.....I need to think out here. 

No comments: