Thursday, November 24, 2011

Strong Coffee Please!!!

It is 9:30 am...I am sitting in the office and I am feeling very sleepy. Went to bed after 2am last night. There were combination of factors that were keeping me awake;
  1. I was not feeling too well. The changing weather over here has not been very kind to me
  2. Work. I was working till late and it takes me sometime to switch off afterwards
  3. Heard some unusual sounds in the house. Checked many times but could not figure out. Made me really worried
  4. Played a movie to divert my attention. Got hooked a little and kept watching it till late. (watched "The Green Mile". Awesome movie so far. Will finish it this weekend)
  5. Was missing my daughter. Sometimes when I am sleeping, I get this feeling that she is lying besides me. In my sleep I try to pat/hug her and after not finding her there, I get really depressed :(

No comments: