Friday, November 25, 2011

Long Weekend

The long weekend is fast approaching. I had planned to go on a city tour tomorrow but that will have to wait. Here is the exciting list of activities that I am planning to do;
  1. Get the air-conditioner repaired tomorrow. The guy is not willing to come early morning not even late evening. So basically, he wants to screw my Saturday
  2. Afterwards, I will go and purchase broom, floor cleaner, detergent etc etc. It is a list that has been given to me by my maid
  3. On Sunday, I have to get the house cleaned, fills some applications. The issue is that the maid will come at 12:30. Again, neither here nor there.
  4. Monday is free till now but since the other offices are open on that day and I am working on a global engagement, I may end up working on Monday.
So basically a screwed up weekend in which I will be doing pretty much the same things that I do everyday after office hours. I will try and change this and include something interesting. At least I would go to Little India. I am also planning to hit the gym from this weekend.

No comments: