Saturday, November 19, 2011

I love weekdays compared to weekends!!!

Staying alone was never an issue for me. Not that I have stayed alone for any prolonged duration but I used to quite enjoy staying alone. I guess times have changed now.

I have been alone in the past 2 weeks. I go to the office and come back. In the past 2 weeks, I was staying in a guest house and there was no one to talk to. I used to spend some time chatting with my family but the time difference did not allow us to talk for longer duration. I was hoping that shifting into a house will change things as it will keep me occupied. I was clearly wrong.

A house is incomplete without the homemaker. I can do whatever I want to do in order to settle down in this house, I can try and arrange things in the best possible way that I can....yet this house will be nothing more than a guest house without Roshni.  

No comments: