Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wishes for my little bundle of joy

My little princess, Ananya has been keeping me busy. She keeps sleeping most of the times and most of the remaining time is spent in the laps of her mother, grandparents, aunt and great grandmother. I do not get much time with her...I spend most of the time just looking at her but thats not too bad:) She does not smile much but whenever she does....it makes my day.

I hope she gets the sincerity of my father, the tolerance of my mother, the friendly and affectionate nature of my sister, the looks and understanding as well as systematic nature of my wife AND the best wishes of everyone. I hope she gets the best in the world.


4 comments:

Iya said...

Congratulations once again..

Iya said...

and god bless the little princess.

WomanInLove said...

Looks mein bas wife?? Mera naam bhi aana chaahiye

Khush... said...

and chhutku shd b loving and caring like you...