Saturday, September 10, 2011

I am loving it!!!

Have spent the last one month in my hometown, Ranchi and I am loving it. It is away from the madness. Since I am staying in the cantonment, it is much more peaceful and relaxing.

Ranchi has changed a lot in the past 10 years. There are much bigger buildings, much more traffic, many more eateries but ya, the infrastructure has not improved one bit. The roads are full of potholes. It is difficult to find a single vehicle without a scratch...thanks mainly to the auto-rickshaws, two-wheelers and cycle rickshaws. But all this has not affected me much since I stay away from the main city.

Probably the only aspect that is affecting me is the constant rain and gloomy weather. The biggest issue with this is the fact that the cloths do not dry quickly. Yesterday, I pulled out a t-shirt only to find it covered with fungus!!! Soon I will find fungus on my body!!!

What I am loving is lack of schedule, home food, games of squash and table tennis, driving in the cantonment, time for blogging etc.  Above all, getting to spend time with my loved ones is the best feeling in the world. I am loving this break.

No comments: