Saturday, September 10, 2011

Har ek friend zaroori hota hai!!!

During a bad phase, I reached out to all my 'friends' and noticed;

  • Some went out of way to help me out
  • Some heard me whenever I felt low and confused 
  • Some made me feel that they would always be there
  • Some were concerned yet insensitive
  • Some were very insensitive and hurt me (hopefully unknowingly) with their comments
  • Some had suggestions but did not do much
  • Some simply ignored
Bahut kucch hai dil ki gehrai mein,
tadap jaata hai dil raat ki tanhai mein,
Yun to kehne ko dost bahut hain,
par fark hota hai saye aur parchhai mein

I am thankful to everyone and I do not have any complaints. I would like to assure each one of my friends that I would do anything within my capacity to help you out in case you ever need me. Most importantly, I would try to be a better friend.  

No comments: