Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Another long weekend, another dilemma. Cannot sit at home for 3 days, so I will have to plan something. However, there is hardly any option...especially since I do not want to make it a costly affair.

Trains are not available. Everyone seems to have suddenly fallen in love with "Bhartiya Rail". Else I could have planned a trip to Vizag, Bangalore, Chennai etc. But that option has been ruled out now!!!!

Driving (Road Trip) is also not really an option!!! Every place is actually too far. Only option left is Nagarjuna Sagar, but we have already been there and there is not much to do!!!

I need to quickly identify a place to go to. Else I would be compelled to spend the weekend amidst Roshni's house-cleaning activities and other "things to do" that she has prepared.

Ideas, anyone????

Sent from a mobile device

No comments: