Monday, August 31, 2009

Can I use the loo?

Thanks to the amount of travel I do and a phobia that I have, I have used public toilets at every airport I have been to. Let me tell you that in most cases, it has been an ordeal. There is nothing more repulsive than a dirty loo. I am glad that the government has privatized several airports in the country. Now some of the airports (especially Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi) have 5-star toilets!!! Mumbai has been a mixed bag. And Ahmedabad is at the bottom of the pyramid*.

Mr. Narendra Modi, I really liked your city. But please clean your loo. Either have more efficient staff in your loos or privatize the airport. For Heaven's Sake!!!
(*Please note that I haven't been to all the airports in India. There could be others which are worse)

2 comments:

Khush... said...

http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#AlbumZoom.aspx?uid=6183662359006780561&pid=1245055921345&aid=1245029416$pid=1245055921345

workhard said...

Yes.. dirty toilets are a ughhhhhhhh

And sometimes it gets worst.. when u badly have t o use them .. and have no choice.. say in a case of emergency

Work from home India