Friday, September 28, 2007

How somethings change post marriage?

After the finals of the T-20 World Cup, I was thinking about how somethings change in life. I went into flashback and went straight to 2003. It was the World Cup and India had won an exciting match against Pakistan. I remember, me and my friends took out the bikes and we went to Tank Bund (Hyderabad). It was a festive atmosphere over there and there were people in thousands dancing on the roads. We danced for several hours, shouted all kinds of slogans against Pakistan and came back only in the morning!!!!!

I came out of the flashback and was thinking....today, India has won a World Cup.....beating Pakistan in the finals....much bigger achievement than the 2003 win.....but I am not on the streets!!! I am not bursting crackers!!! I am not even dancing!!!! So where am I?

I am here.... doing the dishes!!!!

2 comments:

Iya said...

my fren is doin' a fantastic job... lemme imagine u with those dirty dishes!!!! oohhh...what a sight.... ;)

rohit said...

dude!
where are more updates..>??

i cannot access orkut from office but do blog a lot...came to urs and found nothing!

chalo kuch likho kya chal raha hai