Sunday, July 1, 2007

Am Happy!!!

Today I took some time out to look back at my life. Me and Roshni had just returned after some heavy duty shopping and I was thinking that how happy I am...at least on the personal front. I have someone who is more a friend than anything else. We enjoy so much together and the fact that our likings match, does help a lot. I know guys tend to run away from marriage thinking that it will bring too much responsibility. They think that their wings will be chopped off and there would be someone at home constantly telling to be systematic!!!

Well, thats not entirely wrong. My wife DOES tell me to be a little systematic at home but its not that my wings have been chopped off. Its just that my idea of fun has changed. Pub-hopping, biking...etc have been substituted with candle light dinners and shopping. But I am enjoying all this!!! I did not have to make any changes in my life style. It comes naturally, if at all you love the other person and want to make her happy.

But I nearly missed all this. I had said no to marriage and had decided that I will spend my life alone as that would be a different kinda fun and there wont be much responsibilities. Thank god that for once, I subordinated my preference to my parent's wishes. I had lost all hopes from my life but she changed everything. ".....saaqi ne phir se mera jaam bhar diya.....". Thank You. I am happy once again....we all are happy once again....Touchwood.

2 comments:

~anu~ said...

touchwood!
:)

Iya said...

And i am happy for both of you!!!
Touchwood (Superstitious Me)