Friday, June 22, 2007

Want to hide somewhere

For some reason, feeling pretty low today. Why is it that when I am working hard to achieve something, things go wrong at the worst time possible and ruin my chances. Like a mirage, the destination disappears. This has been the sad story of my life. I dont believe in astrology but I was once told that I will have such problems in my life.......shall I start believing in astrology now?....coz thats what has been happening.......

Nothing is clear yet...may be I am getting unnecessarily concerned....may be not....may be things will be alright tomorrow....may be there wont be a tomorrow......This uncertainty is killing me....I know I have worked hard and deserve what I am expecting....yet, I do not know whats in store.....I know I need to fight to protect my chances but not today....may be tomorrow...today I just cant feel the strength inside me....Today, I just want to hide somewhere and prepare myself for the battle tomorrow.

No comments: