Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back to blogging

I am back after a long time. Just got too busy with things. Blogging is a stress reliever...at least I use it to refresh myself and get away from the maddening tensions. But now a days, India has found another passtime and thats ....Orkut. Whatever time I used to get out of my schedule, I devoted it in making new friends and searching old pals. And it has been pretty effective!!! I have travelled alot and have studied in various schools, thanks to my father's transferable job. Retaining friends was always a problem but thanks to orkut, I have been successful in locating a lot of old pals.

But I did not make too many friends in my school days as I was quite an introvert. So now when I have located almost all my friends, I am back to blogging. And for the zillionth time, I am back with a resolution to be regular.

No comments: