Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mayday Mayday....My life has been hijacked!!!!!

Have not clicked a single picture in ages, have not seen a movie with friends/family in last couple of months, have not gone on a long drive since last 4 months........I guess, life is getting too fast for me. Work is overtaking me. I have been slogging but am unable to catch up with loved ones, friends and hobbies. Why do people want a good job with a good salary?....they end up paying a lot more.
I would love to take some time off coz I am feeling burnt out. I would like to go some place far away...away from the daily marathon, which is increasingly becoming physically and mentally draining....may be Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh, with my Camera and backpack......where I can live for and with myself, for a while....and ya, sleep peacefully.

No comments: