Monday, February 26, 2007

Hello Readers, I am Back!!!!

I am back after being out of action for three weeks. I was off due to a personal emergency. From now onwards, I promise to be regular in blogging.

I had been to Delhi and the weather over there was in contrast to the hot weather at Hyderabad. It was quite cold but believe me guys, Delhi looks really beautiful in winter mornings.


Before leaving I had given my predictions on India's WC squad (see below). Though, I was bang on target with my predictions, I do feel that there are some gaps in the side. I feel that the newly laid pitches at the carribeans will offer assistance to the spinners and thus, Ramesh Powar should be on the plane, instead of Munaf Patel. Sreesanth's form in one dayers is also questionable but he gives his 100% on the field and could be pretty effective on his day. Plus, he is a good fielder.

Even with the gaps, India has a good and balanced side and would do well in West Indies. Lets cheer our boys and help them bring home the glory.

No comments: